Micro-Air Basic Podiatry Drill
The Micro-Air Basic podiatry drill was developed for the busy professional podiatrist. Its robust, high power electronic technology is designed for continuous operation, allowing you to treat more patients every day.
Heavy Duty Vacuum-Powered Drill: Built-in vacuum motor evacuates fine dust particles. Made of quality parts - includes a metallic handpiece with no plastic to deteriorate. Intended for heavy duty use in busy podiatry clinics.
Superior Control: Slender handpiece allows for a sturdy grip. Electronically managed variable speed ensures optimal control when using small and large diameter burs.
Easy handling: Dust bag is large and convenient to replace when full. Vacuum hose and cable are smooth, easy to clean, and come with a lifetime warranty.
Reduced Noise: Construction and parts greatly reduce disturbing noise and vibrations. One of the quietest vacuum drills on the market.
Functional Micromotor: Powerful micromotor and nose cone with precision ball bearings. Dust is transported around and away from the micromotor to prevent clogging.
- What’s included: Micro-Air drill, 5 dust bags, 10 dust diverters, 1 spare fuse, cleaning tool and diamond pear-shaped bur. *Does not include a footswitch.
- 2 week trial period (see Shipping & Returns below)
- 1 year warranty on all parts (including the handpiece) and labor. For a longer warranty period, see the Micro-Air Elite Podiatry Drill.
- CSA Approved
- 110V 2.5Amp (opt. 220V), 60Hz
- Dimensions: 9⅝ x 5⅛ x 5⅞” / 24.5 x 13.5 x 15cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg
- Bur speed: variable / reversible to 30,000 rpm
- 10 feet hospital grade power cable
- Handpiece cable / hose length: 5 feet
- Replaceable high density paper dust bag
- Expected life: 10 to 15 years
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
$100 USD Shipping to all US States. $60 USD Shipping to Canada.
14 Day Free Returns: This item is returnable for any reason. It is backed by a 2 week trial period so you can test it and start a return if you are not completely satisfied. Please contact us for a free return label within two weeks of receipt.
Loved by Countless Podiatrists and Chiropodists
The Micro-Air and Ortho-Spray podiatry drills are an investment that you can depend on. For years, they've been the #1 choice of top foot care professionals in North America.
The Orthofex drills come with a warranty and are expected to serve you over 10 years so you can rely on them in the long run.
Backed by a 2 week trial period so you can test your Orthofex drill and make sure that it is a good fit for your podiatry clinic.
Up and Running
Get maintenance for your Orthofex drills in no time. Most repairs are made within two business days from the time of receipt.